Monday, March 31, 2008

Today was a rainy, sad day. I am missing my Mom and Jerry. They came up on Wednesday and flew back on Saturday, so I did not see much of them. I also think I am going through a mini mid-life crisis - realizing that 2 months from today I will be the big 3-0. One of my friends at work was really down in the dumps. I was moved to share the sermon from yesterday with her. It was about fear, doubt and procrastination. She said it was a real eye opener and helped her out. It made me feel good. God is good - all the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Moo! 30 is something to celebrate, not be depressed about! :) Of course feel free to remind me of that when I get down in a few years and turn 40...

Love you!
T

Holly said...

30 is not so bad. . . Think of all the accomplishments you have under your belt now. I am 30 and I am right where I thought I would be at 30 when I was a day dramin' high school student. :) It is just another number, my friend. . .just another number.

Love ya!
Holly