Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello Everyone. Today was a very hard day. Sarah started a new school. Zach and I wanted to stay with her longer than we did. The teacher thought it would be best if we left. Sarah was crying. It broke my heart. Thank goodness I have a nice boss and she let me leave early and go get her.

We went home this weekend for Nicole's wedding(Zach's sister). It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Sarah was the flower girl. She would not walk down the aisle and throw her flowers even though she had talked about it for a week and was soooo excited. I was the also in the wedding - Sarah comes up to me while the preacher is talking 'Mommy, I just want to go sit with my Poppa. Take me to Poppa.' She was so loud. Zach had to come get her so she would quit talking so loud. It was a short trip. I wish we could have stayed longer. I hardly even got to see my parents. :(

Here are some pictures of the wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SARAH LEE CHICKA DEE!!! you look so beautiful (as u all look wonderful)! I really miss you all and wish I still had my girl in my class :( But I do completely understand. I am really looking forward to comming up to babysit, as Matt is too!

P.S. I charge $100 an hour plus tip! JK LOVE YOU GUYS, Miss Gina

Anonymous said...

Boy have I been under-charging on the babysitting! Miss Mimi XOXO